Atmospheric aging resistance: radiation resistance and low permeability: long-term exposure to the atmosphere, the surface and performance remain unchanged.
Non flammability: the limiting oxygen index is below 90.
Acid and alkaline: insoluble in strong acids, strong bases and organic solvents (including magic acid, fluoro antimony sulfonic acid).
Oxidation resistance: strong resistance to oxidizing agents.
Acidity and alkalinity: neutral
Related Industry Knowledge
- Precautions for processing PTFE shaped parts
- The difference between PTFE tube and polyethyle...
- Polymer composite application
- Introduction of PTFE materials
- PTFE material advantages
- Types of commonly used fillers
- PTFE industrial transportation application
- PTFE engineering plastics machining process
- Characteristics of sealing materials such as PT...
- What are the common lubrication methods for sea...
- Spherical Bearings
- Industrial Bearing
- Spherical Plain Bearing
- Self Lubricant Bearing
- Spherical Plain Bearings