PTFE shaped parts have many characteristics such as high temperature resistance, high lubrication, high impact resistance, creep resistance, etc. They are widely used in various industries, replacing the original metal parts in more and more products and improving. The important role of products and cost reduction. Because of the high performance of PTFE shaped parts, the processing technology is more complicated and demanding. In addition to strict control and special requirements on the process size, many aspects must be paid attention to during the processing.
PTFE product processing process:
1. Molding production: one special mixer for PTFE; one for sieving machine; one for 20-80 mesh screen; one for press; product mold; program-controlled sintering furnace
2. Turning board production: one special mixer for PTFE; one for sieving machine; one for 20-80 mesh screen; one for press; product mold; program-controlled sintering furnace; one lathe or turning machine.
3, rubber and PT FE combination products: one sieving machine; one PTFE special mixer; one 20-80 mesh screen; one press; product mold; program-controlled sintering furnace; lathe; rubber machine; Surface treatment container; instrument lathe.
4. Analysis of suspended polytetrafluoroethylene material: The suspended polytetrafluoroethylene pre-sintered resin is white particles with a melting point of 327 ° C, good fluidity, low friction coefficient, excellent thermal stability and outstanding chemical stability.
The molded PTFE product must use the sintering controller during the sintering process. The instrument meter AL1 must be set to 385 ° C, and the protection meter should also be set to 385 ° C. When the PTFE product is heated and sintered, there should be a venting device to avoid 385 ° C or higher. At high temperatures, thermal decomposition increases, and the possibility of generating substances such as hydrogen fluoride also increases, and toxic gases are inhaled into the human body.
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- The difference between PTFE tube and polyethyle...
- Polymer composite application
- Introduction of PTFE materials
- PTFE material advantages
- Chemical properties of PTFE materials
- Types of commonly used fillers
- PTFE industrial transportation application
- PTFE engineering plastics machining process
- Characteristics of sealing materials such as PT...
- What are the common lubrication methods for sea...