First of all, the long-term heat-resistant temperature of the Teflon tube can reach 280 degrees Celsius, and the temperature can withstand high temperatures of 320 degrees Celsius. When the heat resistance temperature of the polyethylene pipe is 150 degrees Celsius, it has already been deformed.
Secondly, the performance of corrosion resistance, PTFE tube also has a significant advantage. Whether it is an acid, a base, a reducing agent or an oxidizing agent, it can't be used; and a polyethylene pipe is softened by an acid oxidizing property.
Third, the Teflon tube has high flame retardancy, and it will only be ignited when the oxygen content reaches 95%. This kind of environment is generally impossible to achieve, so under normal circumstances it will not burn, and will be extinguished from the fire. The polyethylene pipe will be idle and will spontaneously ignite.
Of course, PTFE tubes have so many advantages, and they are also destined to be more expensive than polyethylene tubes. But so many advantages are still burying its talents, and there are still more and more customers who favor it!
Related Industry Knowledge
- Precautions for processing PTFE shaped parts
- Polymer composite application
- Introduction of PTFE materials
- PTFE material advantages
- Chemical properties of PTFE materials
- Types of commonly used fillers
- PTFE industrial transportation application
- PTFE engineering plastics machining process
- Characteristics of sealing materials such as PT...
- What are the common lubrication methods for sea...
- Spherical Bearings