1, drip lubrication: drip lubrication is suitable for the bearing parts that need to be quantitatively supplied with lubricating oil. Excessive oil volume will cause the temperature of the seated bearing to increase.
2. Circulating oil lubrication: The oil pump is used to transport the filtered oil to the bearing parts of the seat, and the lubricating oil after the bearing is filtered and cooled. Since the circulating oil can take away a certain amount of heat and cool the bearing with the seat, this method is suitable for the bearing parts with higher rotation speed.
3. Oil bath lubrication: Oil bath lubrication is the most common lubrication method. It is suitable for the lubrication of low and medium speed bearings. The seat bearing is partially immersed in the groove, and the lubricating oil is brought up by the rotating bearing parts. Then the oil surface that flows back to the oil sump should be slightly below the center of the lowest rolling element.
4. Injection lubrication: The high-pressure oil is injected into the bearing with the oil through the nozzle, and the other end of the bearing with the seat bearing into the bearing is flowed into the oil groove. When the seat bearing rotates at high speed, the rolling element and the holding frame also form a gas flow at the relatively high rotation speed of the surrounding air. It is difficult to send the lubricating oil to the bearing with the general lubrication method. In this case, it is necessary to use high pressure injection. It is advisable to spray the lubricating oil into the bearing with a seat, usually every 3-8 seconds, and the position of the nozzle should be placed between the inner ring and the center of the holder.
5. Spray lubrication: The dry compressed air is mixed with the lubricating oil through the sprayer to form the oil mist. In the spray bearing, the air flow can effectively cool the bearing with the seat and prevent the intrusion of impurities. This method is suitable for the lubrication of high speed, high temperature bearing parts.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Precautions for processing PTFE shaped parts
- The difference between PTFE tube and polyethyle...
- Polymer composite application
- Introduction of PTFE materials
- PTFE material advantages
- Chemical properties of PTFE materials
- Types of commonly used fillers
- PTFE industrial transportation application
- PTFE engineering plastics machining process
- Characteristics of sealing materials such as PT...
- Spherical Bearings
- Industrial Bearing
- Spherical Plain Bearing
- Self Lubricant Bearing
- Spherical Plain Bearings
- Spherical Ball Bearing
- High Misalignment Spherical Bearing
- Bearings and Bushings
- Step seal