1. It can be used for making rods, pipes, boards, cable materials, raw material tapes and other materials. After secondary processing, it can also be made into thin plates, thin films and various special-shaped products. It can also be used as lubricants and thickeners.
2., it can be used as additives for plastics, rubber, coatings, ink, lubricating oil, grease and so on.
3. Thin-walled pipe, thin bar, special-shaped bar, insulating layer of wire and cable, rolled into thin strip as sealing material for pipe thread.
4. for mechanical, electronic, chemical and other industries, for spraying, impregnation and so on.
5. used for impregnating coatings.
6. It can be made into rods, plates, pipes, films and various special-shaped products, used in aerospace, chemical industry, electronics, machinery, medicine and other fields.
7. It can be made into high-insulating electrical parts, high-frequency wire and cable wrapping, corrosion-resistant chemical utensils, cold-resistant oil pipelines, artificial organs, etc.
8. for batteries, fiber cloth and so on.
9. It can be used in the fields of electrical appliances, chemical aviation, machinery and so on.
10. Mainly used in the electrical industry, in aerospace, aviation, electronics, instrumentation, computer and other industries as power supply and signal line insulation layer, corrosion-resistant, wear-resistant materials.
11. Replacement of quartz glassware for ultra-pure chemical analysis and storage of various acids, alkalis and organic solvents in the fields of atomic energy, medicine and semiconductor.
- What Are The Polymer Composite Materials?
- Five Major Applications Of PTFE
- PTFE Parts Machining Process
- Polymer Composite Classification
- Principle And Use Of PTFE Seals
- How To Choose And Use Seals
- Classification Of Mechanical Seal Technology
- PTFE Filled Products
- Introduction Of PTFE Molding Process
- Bauma CHINA 2018
- Kintowe Bauma CHINA 2018
- Carbon Graphite Bearings