Cylindrical PTFE sealing plug valve, the valve body is equipped with a Teflon sleeve matched with the valve plug, which is pressed against the seat ring of the valve body by a compression nut, and the sealing is by the valve plug It is achieved by a certain amount of interference with the Teflon sleeve, that is, the pressing force of the valve plug on the Teflon sleeve to achieve sealing. Therefore, it is required that the surface roughness of the valve plug and the Teflon sleeve must be small, and the geometrical error must be small to achieve the specific pressure required for the seal. If the seat sleeve needs to be pressed again to restore the seal to the seal, it must be yellowed in the valve closing position to prevent the Teflon sleeve from being pressed into the runner.
- What Are The Polymer Composite Materials?
- Five Major Applications Of PTFE
- Detailed Use Of PTFE
- PTFE Parts Machining Process
- Polymer Composite Classification
- How To Choose And Use Seals
- Classification Of Mechanical Seal Technology
- PTFE Filled Products
- Introduction Of PTFE Molding Process
- Bauma CHINA 2018
- Kintowe Bauma CHINA 2018
- Carbon Graphite Bearings
- Taper Bore Bearing
- Wear Rings
- 2019 Hannover Messe