Popular materials include phenolic resin reinforced synthetic fiber, polyester resin reinforced synthetic fiber, glass filled Nylon, bronze filled PTFE and glass filled PTFE etc. Wear rings are available in butt cut, angle cut and step cut styles.
Straight Cut, also known as Butt Cut rings are the easiest style to install in many applications. Straight cut rings are best suited for rotary movement.
Angle cut rings improve bearing stress at the gap. These rings tend to suit reciprocating movement.
Step cut rings also improve bearing stress at the gap. However, they offer better resistance to contaminants and spike loads. This type of design offers the best level of performance.
Kintowe wear rings are available in many different materials, pls contact us for more information!
- What Are The Polymer Composite Materials?
- Five Major Applications Of PTFE
- Detailed Use Of PTFE
- PTFE Parts Machining Process
- Polymer Composite Classification
- Principle And Use Of PTFE Seals
- How To Choose And Use Seals
- Classification Of Mechanical Seal Technology
- PTFE Filled Products
- 2019 Hannover Messe